AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-71

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375

I'm sorry but if you think it's previous managements fault because the communication wasn't there and that's why ajx is in the position it is in. I'm stunned. I tend to think differently. The problem previous management had was yes they where getting deals, the problem was the deals they where getting where unprofitable and not at the level of revenue first thought. So previous management spun it positively and everybody ate it. Yes they where vague and had announcements that where confusing or even hard to understand. The quarterly and financial reports is what people should have looked at and forget the commentary, as every company on the asx talks up it's prospects, it's there job too. As an investor it's your job to work out what's going on, by comparing previous promises and commentary to what's happening, analyse the financial performance, etc. It's called due diligence.

Now it's clear from the latest quarterly statement that things have not improved they have got worse, sales have dropped significantly, and company spending has dropped significantly too, and yet ajx still produces a sizeable loss. So the financial are getting worse not better.

As the financial results are not to my liking I'm not a shareholder and people think just because I have no holding I can't comment. Well let me tell you. This isn't some hugging contest where no one can comment. People can express opinion, this is a shares based chat site
    Last edited by Capraise: 05/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.