AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-74

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    I like the fact it's a more mature company, way less spin and more experience so that the mistakes of the past are not repeated. That's what I see in the recently released announcements.

I think/hope everyone is aware of the debt. As Jasmin stated they have $12mil in cash and 2 years until the principal is due. So they have to be profit by then. I'd say the board is very aware of this. As for "no one wants their products", " they can't profit of them", obviously current shareholders disagree, Alexicool has proven economical to the company which is why they are focusing on it for short term profitability. The company has updated the market that it has been successful in expanding its bedding products into higher volume bedding applications, and that customers are launching over 15 new products that use Alexicool in CY19. You can bash existing shareholders for believing the new board but I think that's unsubstantiated.

You also siad "military is just noise". Another unsubstantiated claim, the company has been very frank with military updates recently. I won't bother describing them here but they are operating under an MOU with a current major supplier to the military. So you might see it as noise, I might see unsubstantiated claims as noise.

Last edited by Wisefool22: 05/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.864K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1258409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.