CSS 0.00% 17.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-4

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Any idea of this timetable (if voted in) for the reverse stock split (consolidation)?  A consolidation will either attract more interest or it's the swan song. And what was that disclaimer at the end of annual "clean sees positioned for further growth" ? - at the end it states "inherent risks in aquaculture may affect impact on future results".... has that disclaimer always been in any of the previous documents? Does anyone know?

I've not heard anything on the consolidation timetable.

Who are CSS hoping to market themselves to with their appromoxinate $1.xSP (20 x current SP is my understanding) consolidation? Which big aquaculture or market player's interest are they hoping to pique? Or are they just burning a few more shareholders, baiting the hook and hoping something bites? They seem to have the goods and we know the market doesn't always reward that, hence the strategic move to consolidate. But I'm getting cold feet and starting to look at other things which don't even have any pens for their stock yet because they seem to me to have further to go than CSS right now.  Thoughts anyone?

For those who want to read about consolidations there is a link

https://finance.zacks.com/reverse-stock-split-good-bad-2298.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $3.969K 23.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57955 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 11731 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.