PIL 7.14% 1.5¢ peppermint innovation limited

Having read through this a couple of times, it seems to me that...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Having read through this a couple of times, it seems to me that the focus should be on the CEO outlook.  Obviously remittance revenues are low which is disappointing but the company clearly is engaged on a number of business opportunities based on the platform.  I think some here on this thread are trying to work up negatives and are missing the positives.  Look at the pipeline laid out in this report, understand that Smidge have just doubled up their investment, and look at the opportunities here.  I'd say we are a few months from company changing revenues and Smidge would be doing dilegence rather than just signing cheques with no question.  This stock has been trading in uptrend since July last year and is up 100% since that low. It has hit 3c a few times and is still in uptrend. Step back and take a look at what they are building.  This is not a trip to Randwick for an instant fix for you - if you're an investor, then invest.  If you are a punter that wants a quick return, then go and find a race to bet on.  Lets bring some positive discussion around the business, lets talk to Chris, lets get positively involved rather than standing back and chucking rocks.

I'm encouraged and will probably double up now that i know what management is doing.

Rockford (DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $121.3K 8.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5323228 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 993000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 3785392
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.