AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

.Hi BakersDozen ... I think you are seeing the cold /hard...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

Hi BakersDozen ... I think you are seeing the cold /hard ...

Thanks for the reality check about running out of cash ... do you think that the Directors will run into a wall prior to Xmas insofar as AHZ will not be a going concern and able to pay obligations when they fall due? If that happens it VA inevitable?

By my reading of this situation something will need to change for AHZ in the next 6 weeks or so because approaching holiday season has fewer receipts and greater outgoings ... yes or no? ... wot thinks yourgoodself?

By my estimation and assuming compound sales growth worldwide etc.. etc.. it will be about a year and $AUD10 million cash consumed before sales of ADAPT get us to cash flow positive ...thus  if AHZ sells the remaining minor equity position still held in Star Bright's Vaccines group for (say) $AUD 5 mill we still have a couple of quarters to find a partner for TAVR/TMVR ... would you agree?

By the way, back in April/May this year a new professional joined AHZ so as move forward with all the various country approvals ..especially Australia's TGA ... does anyone know if he is still on board? .. any comments as to when TGA approval is coming this time .. was previously last July as I recall.?

.Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.