AVR 1.69% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

indeed shareholders are screwed once again when will people...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    indeed shareholders are screwed once again when will people realise this company was never run for the shareholders it has been like that since the very first day of listing actually before that as I discovered from the wise worlds of Ralom who told us all they gave themselves "free carry" into the float - in other words they never gave a damn after that, effectively cashing in and being "allowed" to do squadly zip after that, I mean would you give a damn?, would anyone? it's like winning the lottery, it's not real skin in the game and not real money, so nobody seemed to care and never held management to account and that is why this outfit never stood a chance right from the beginning.... everyone who is given "free anything", lottery, money gifts, "free shares" from Rule 7.1 and their broker mates, inheritance - not matter in the end they will squander it away.

This company has been one "free gift" for all concerned (except poor decent shareholders who actually put their hard earned in).....

Realising that is why it failed for me as an investor who actually put money in has been my lightbulb moment

IMO!!!!
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 04/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.