AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-68

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Adapt sales are the key to Admedus becoming cash flow positive then onwards to profit ... 
    From the quarterly reports

April/may/June 2017            $1.8m
    July/Aug/sept 2017                 1.9
    Oct/Nov/Dec 2017                   2.1
    Jan/Feb/March 2018               2.2
    April/May/June 2018               2.7  (includes start of 3D)
    July/Aug/Sept 2018                 3.1  (better 3D)
    Oct/Nov/Dec 2018                   3.0   (3D ???)

I am estimating that calendar year 2019 will have Adapt sales of approx  3.2+3.3+3.5+3.7 =  $13.7m
    That's my estimate allowing for step-raises across all Adapt areas ... and given that immunotherapies doesn't cost AND infusions is sold off very soon
    Are we there yet? ... keep in mind that the blue sky of TAVR is sucking us dry just as vaccines used to do..

It is pretty obvious that the surgeons of the world are not busting to get cardiocel .. either that or our field sales effort is not up to scratch.
    Certainly distributors are proving to be just order-takers ... and what happened to India? ... and MENA? ... and the hospital group purchasing?
    After 10 years we are still waiting for the world to discover the benefits of our patch for hole-in-the-heart kids
    Obviously something has to change ... cut unit prices ... employ more and better suited field sales staff (not spiderman! )
    Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.