CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Well I'd have to agree they could not do much more to suppress...

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Well I'd have to agree they could not do much more to suppress the SP after an encouraging US$450+$50 + no effort to quantify production losses Nov.

+$700K March Q looks very doable, though not the vaguest hint how customer qualification progresses, incl the Navy trial order.

Directors, not generally known for charitable insider contributions, punting their hard earned @18c probably a far better indication of the business status than that "report".

Perhaps watch for AUD drop against USD, note predictions yesterday 60c, for insiders to pitch an initial offer.

Now this is from memory and others might like to verify but as I understand it the insiders cannot pitch UNDER the valuation they have created with their effective purchase @18c for a set period of time, perhaps 12 months. Particularly when there has been no material deterioration in the business, in fact the opposite here.

If that is the case they'll be paying at least IPO values, failing the TO scenario reasonable expectation from scanty info the March Q could be a further significant step towards +CF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.