VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-6

1. 10,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    Indeed Aventurine.

The new business won of $1.6m back in the June 2018 quarter I don't think has completely come through yet, or receipts would have been higher this quarter, so too would positive cash flow.If you refer back to the announcement below dated 23/07/18 the company highlighted this passage...

"DWX recorded strong new business during the June 2018 quarter with new contracts signed worth $1.6 million to be mostly delivered over the next 6 months, primarily with financial institutions based in Sydney."

Keywords for me - "Mostly delivered"

So hopefully more to come through. How much more, is anyone's guess.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-business-update.4318287/?post_id=34511262

No clients have dropped off as far as we know either, so that's a positive. No commentary included in this quarterly, but hopefully some commentary will follow with the proposed completion of the Cloudten acquisition and fingers crossed includes a business update with regards to how DWX is performing.

Few items I took note of...

Receipts - September quarter $1,301,000.
    Receipts - December quarter $1,012,000.

289,000 less this quarter in receipts. However, if you refer back to the December 2017 quarterly dated 29/01/18 below, you will note that the company highlighted this passage on page 5.

Explanatory Notes on Item 1.1

Receipts from Customers1. Some revenue collections for the December 2017 quarter delayed during the Christmas and New Year period to be reported in the March 2018 quarter.

December 2017 - Receipts from customers were - $526k, but look how much the March 2018 quarter jumped - Receipts from customers were - $1,086,000.Wonder what the March 2019 quarter is going to look like?

Good to see expenses decreasing.

* Staff costs - September quarter $801k.
    * Staff costs - December quarter $720k.

$81,000 reduction in staff costs compared to last quarter.

* Administration and corporate costs - September quarter $245k.
    * Administration and corporate costs - December quarter $172k.

$73,000 reduction in administration and corporate costs compared to last quarter.

* Research & Development - September quarter - zero funds were allocated towards their project.
    * Research & Development - December - $15k.

But what I found interesting is that no funds have been allocated towards their R&D IP project in their estimated cash outflows expenses highlighted in this quarterly.Estimated outflows for next quarter are still in check. Slightly estimated to be higher next quarter, but only marginally.

* Staff costs $750k.
    * Administration and corporate costs $200k.

All we need now is completion of Cloudten signed off on the dotted line.Didn't I say a few weeks ago that this was bubbling?

All the best fellow holders.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.