GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....vis a vis 4C...company is deemed pre-revenue... hence...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373

....vis a vis 4C...company is deemed pre-revenue... hence pointless noise at this stage...  

....my view is that there is still plenty beta risk with this investment at this stage...and that the company should probably have delayed their IPO... but then again...how do you raise $100M to keep those prospective multi-billion $ enterprise clients happy...

..Roofy, hallo agree... too many things we don't know... and you may be right... but $100M to avoid bad PR...really? So they will be willing to just write it off....and then still accumulate (Regal) shares afterwards to... avoid further bad PR... Australian Super's average return on their equity funds these last 5 years are >10%/annum... they are not dummies... they own circa 14M shares...have not sold 1 share in the last 12 months...

...so, some of the big investors have tried to accumulate post Dec 2017...have a look... but it proved to be pretty pointless/ hard-work/ law of diminishing returns... top 20 shareholders already hold circa 85% of the shares.... this is a publicly listed company... and there are requirements to stay publicly listed...85% ownership for top 20 is already pushing ASX listing requirements if you ask me...and the other problem is that there are not many >1 million sellers out there.... look at level 2 or 3...and have a look at the history ...circa 100K shares per trading day...so, liquidity is dismal...I can probably take this share to $3 or 3 cents with say $5M... and probably 20% up/down with 500K shares...

...also, why would you raise $100M...not $10M...not $30M...especially if you are still pre-revenue....? 

... so, good luck to that shorters (1%) ...will probably proof to be a costly mistake...but then again, they help us non- top 20 investors at this stage....indirectly...

...out of a transparency perspective....pre-revenue companies are just 10% of my portfolio and this one is only 2% of my portfolio at this stage... hence, I am willing to take the risk.... there is a potentially 20X return at today's price ...or maybe a company probably worth more than $13M (today's value) based on the current growth of with no big enterprise clients (NA / Amazon) scenario... so, so worth the risk...and my risk assessment is 70/30...

...ergo...my counter- strategy for that 30% probability:

...say this goes pear-shape... i.e no multi-billion prospective clients and that this whole $100M NDA thing was just a hoax, with Michael Fricklas, Belinda Gibson and the big shot IBM- Watson guy (new CTO) committing reputation and career suicides for the mediocre price of say maybe $300-1M compensation each... and that is a massive IF... I will probably join Fidelity, Regal, Australian Super etc. in suing all of the exec directors personally for fraudulent misrepresentation... Joel & Bane are still young guys ...together, they have at least another 100 years where they will have plenty of opportunity to make all of the investors whole... even Mr Fricklas & Belinda Gibson alone appear to have more than enough personal assets to make all of the non-top 20 investors whole...and my claim will be original investment + opportunity cost ...and I have just lost out on another 800% investment return due to 'this liquidity issue' with GSW stock due their ''misrepresentation'   

Bottom Line: ... interesting times ahead... especially for the people suing the company (hunters) at this stage ... they are probably on 24/7 suicide watch... their lawsuit has caused serious financial & reputational (libel) damage to the company, investors & to all of the directors (strange that most of them are still around... I would have jumped ship long time ago if this was a hoax) ...and even the latest 4C is a proof of the financial losses the company has suffered due to this lawsuit

.... so my guess is....after the big revelation/ enlightenment ...which will probably be soon(ish)....as they have alluded to in 4C...they are 'completing beta testing' ....this 'hunter' will be hunted... and the only personal peace they will find, is in this song:

...again....I am not advising anyone to buy....I am advising people to sell....so that I can accumulate more...

...my 2 cents...of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.