ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Well receipts were lower than I expected however they stated that with customer closures over the holiday period, this impacted collections, however these have now been collected (and will turn up in the March 4C I guess but no $$ were disclosed).

January sales of $1.2m USD is not a bad start at all for the new year, but will it continue at this rate over Feb and March?.

Pay down of $1m of debt to save interest is a interesting move - why now, why draw down so much in the first place - but must be regarded as a good move.

Update coming "very shortly" on military uniforms - which hopefully will be good and sounds interesting !!!!

Also update of Alexiflam NF coming this quarter.

Alexicool FM (Foam) launched January - so lets hope we can get some initial sales

Forecast EBITDA by Q4 this calendar year - well we can only hope ! - but I note that Alexiflam NF sales will help to achieve this also which is good as we need to diversify our revenue streams.

So overall I'm disappointed with the receipts a little but looking like the March quarter will be far better with announcements shortly on military and NF - can people wait another quarter????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.