RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

There's no doubt calendar 2019 will be a pivotal year for...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    There's no doubt calendar 2019 will be a pivotal year for Redflow. There's plenty happening to make the CEO earn his keep.

He's having to manage sales from virtually scratch, a manufacturing facility that is relatively new and wanting to lower costs by 30% this calendar year, develop the next generation zinc-bromine flow battery, deal with a possible China link, educate and encourage installers in a number of geographic locations, try to co-ordinate production growth with sales growth so inventory doesn't get out of hand, keep an eye on dwindling finances, and explore options for the additional financial capital that Redflow has declared it will need later this year. 

In these early stages, and to support initial sales, there may be long settlement terms on sales (90 days) and that settlement period may not start until the product is actually delivered.  Sounds like the 32 for the Childcare centre are to be installed in the first quarter of 2019 and the 37 to the South African telco have a rollout completion of March 2019.

I'm looking for proof that the product is being accepted by the target markets through an increase in the number of customers, larger order sizes and/or repeat orders. There's nothing in today's 4C to increase my confidence, but equally there's noting there to be alarmed about.

Should be an interesting 12 months that has the CEO jumping out of bed, if he gets any sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.