OAK 1.43% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly, page-40

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Boy oh boy me too.  Also am I glad they were in da club with Microsoft, Intel were going to incorporate their ARDC yeah man what a trip! 

Lets not forget the TELINK semi conductor WOWWWW!!!

IntelXped has developed a mini PCI-express card to bring ADRC technology to the “Intel® IoT Gateway”. Intel customers will have access to all the benefits that ADRC technology provides, including NFC on-boarding of devices with a simple tap.Based on the latest “Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller D2000” Xped has developed a mini PCI-express card that provides the NFC and 802.15.4 communications hardware required by ADRC and can now be added to IoT gateway routers available from several leading vendors that utilise the popular “Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller D2000”The Xped App will provide the user interface for any device, from any manufacturer, and cloud services, providing manufacturers and end users with information they have never had access to.Xped is a General member of Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance .  Click here to see Xped's listing.

Where is all the MONEY GONE!

Two guesses.....sorry NO, one guess!

Please do your own research people,  Lots of people have lost heap of money here, members of the BOD have exited with heaps of shareholders money and they are not accountable.

There was a large amount of people that wanted to take these guys to court.  Wasnt worth it in the end! 

If you have a gut feeling theres something wrong, there usually is!

Best of luck to all holders.  Crazy lows at the moment.  

I have sold most of my shares ages ago,  have a few left though and my wifes account has been robbed!  

Way to go XPED!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $9 128

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91052 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.