AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-19

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thoroughly impressed with the financials in the report. AB1 is expanding in virtually every aspect of their business.

'6m raised in shares @ 0.098 per share from strategic investors and Yat Siu' - if you read the CASH POSITION heading it gives you a breakdown of who the strategic investors were (all big wigs) which is a pretty good prediction of the company's future given they closed only 0.001 higher after the announcement this afternoon. Not to mention Atari paying a premium on their shares. (I daresay they would have bought more due to the apparent bargain)

Hopefully this will get us over the 10.5 threshold  
    Cause i honestly don't know what better indicators you could ask for looking for a potential investment..

Schneeman, seriously mate - get a life, or a girlfriend/boyfriend or a goldfish/cactus.. Any other source of venting, that doesn't include downramping the next netflix/facebook... It's been months of listening to your S#@T.. It's pretty evident at this point, your comments only irritate, and have no factual information behind them.

(Stop liking your own comments to btw - its pathetic)

Good look to the rest of you who see value, and like me, see AB1 as a stepping stone to an early retirement.

Peace and love,

Manchild

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.