AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Thoroughly impressed with the financials in the report. AB1 is...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thoroughly impressed with the financials in the report. AB1 is expanding in virtually every aspect of their business.

'6m raised in shares @ 0.098 per share from strategic investors and Yat Siu' - if you read the CASH POSITION heading it gives you a breakdown of who the strategic investors were (all big wigs) which is a pretty good prediction of the company's future given they closed only 0.001 higher after the announcement this afternoon. Not to mention Atari paying a premium on their shares. (I daresay they would have bought more due to the apparent bargain)

Hopefully this will get us over the 10.5 threshold  
    Cause i honestly don't know what better indicators you could ask for looking for a potential investment..

Schneeman, seriously mate - get a life, or a girlfriend/boyfriend or a goldfish/cactus.. Any other source of venting, that doesn't include downramping the next netflix/facebook... It's been months of listening to your S#@T.. It's pretty evident at this point, your comments only irritate, and have no factual information behind them.

(Stop liking your own comments to btw - its pathetic)

Good look to the rest of you who see value, and like me, see AB1 as a stepping stone to an early retirement.

Peace and love,

Manchild

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.