OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Not sure Barnacles. They don't give a breakdown on where the...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Not sure Barnacles. They don't give a breakdown on where the receipts come from. Looks like they got into the Asian (mainly Chinese) biotech market soon after listing. Got into bed with a company called Grandhope Biotech. Royalties came from this partnership. Not sure what happened to this or if they are still getting royalties, but they seemed to cool on the Asian market and concentrated on the European dental scene. Receipts peaked in Sept Q 2015 with $420 k received then dived to $78 k by June Q 2016. Taking a long time to bring it up again.
    I got into Orthocell in July 2015 as there was a promise of regularity approval in Aust for their Ortho-ATI therapy. Not sure what happened to this but the receipts and SP started diving not long after. I guess it didn't happen.
    In Dec Q 2014 they got into a partnership with a company called Bonesupport to develop new therapies using Celgro. Presumably this is where they think the future is at the moment with their European dental push. Would say, if they have a good product, it will take time to displace the existing  therapies and suppliers. Seem to come up with positive results in the R & D they undertake so i'm thinking that it is only a matter of time. I'll watch this space with anticipation. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.