EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-9

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    You dont know what you dont know.

There are so many uses for the HEMP plant.

CBD is just one.

I myself had never spent a cent on anything hemp until it became legal for food in Australia December 2017. Now I regularly buy Hemp powder for my smoothies.

Just this week, I added it to my burger mix.

Yesterday, I bought some hair products containing Hemp oil.

Tomorrow I am going to add it to my cake mix. Do you get my drift.

I am one person, now spending probably $1000 a year on Hemp and just starting.

I’d like to build a house using hempcrete now I know how eco friendly and durable it is.

Without going on and on about the uses of HEMP which are limitless it appears, one needs to consider the worldwide hunger for “Green” materials for construction, food, fibre etc, alternatives to opioids for pain relief, biodegradable packaging and so on.

Ecofibre and the Hemp industry is so much more than a trolley full of CBD oil, it is semi trailers loaded with all sorts of products.

BMW use hemp for the internal linings of their cars.

Toyotas biggest factory in the USA is 70 miles from Ecofibre in Kentucky. Hello, more potential customers.

Last week, Kim Kadashian announced she will feature CBD products at her baby shower. To people my age, who cares, but Kim and her husband have a reach to millions of young consumers. Her announcement about the CBD products will become millions and millions in sales. All from Hemp.

In little old Australia, we are naive to the potential of huge populations becoming consumers of something.

I think anyone who doesnt invest today in Ecofibre is blinkered.

I bought on the IPO and am going to sit tight.

The FDA is currently preparing some rules for % of CBD in products and industry standards in the USA.
    It is yet to but will start clamping down on cowboys making claims about products.

Companies of the calibre of Ecofibre will benefit greatly from the tightening by the FDA.

Keep in mind, Ecofibre’s depth of proprietary assets with their seed stock combined with its adherence to producing the highest quality products, exceptional management and political, educational and industry connections.

Yesterday some USA patent ran out which also is to the advantage of companies making CBD products.

There is a very big picture that to date we have just had a glimpse of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.