3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

I think they have spent time on marketing. We now have to...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I think they have spent time on marketing. We now have to concentrate on sales. What they now recognised is that this is not a product that is going to volume sell by itself except to smaller clients.. To get the big players they need to modify the programme and the ability to analyse the data(ie it has to be tailor made to suit individual needs)then they need the boots on the ground to sell the product. That is now seeming to be gaining traction
    . Interesting to listen to CEOPrecision Hawks keynote address and his comments that its a very, very new industry and success will come to companies who can provide specific detailed analysis to provide clients with measurable cost/ time saving benefits.That has always been Pointerras message.We are now heading in the right direction and I am pleased to see that Precision Hawk are paying for that expertise from Pointerra..

I asked Ian Olsen last week how the 3000 plus original target USA infrastructure clients,who are not yet using Pointerras system are collecting ,storing and analyising data. His comment was that most are still doing it the old inefficient time consuming way.... The potential market is still massive.
    I also asked Ian what training the company was undertaking with Auto Desk to get the Pointerra message across better, to their sales people. He advised that Poinerra will now have a rep involved in their regular sales meetings. All sounding a lot more professional and positive and perhaps we will see some penetration into that huge client base.. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.