AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-111

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi Dol I can understand in a way why Wayne went it alone with trying to market the ADAPT products , Partnering up with one of the majors is similar to diluting everyone’s holdings to some degree and some RI would be pissed when they see the partner taking 1/2 the profits just for marketing . Unfortunately in the real world these companies have the clout and the contacts and a small company like AHZ is always going to struggle to get market share against these companies . I can’t make to many statements about what has happened in the past I never followed the company that closely after I sold out in 2013. It’s easy to see mistakes in judgement have been made but realistically we are all human , we all make mistakes . All current holders just have to see what Wayne comes up with in the next few days . If he can’t come up with a suitable package I would suggest it would be in the best interest of holders that he tries to sell the company as it stands . Current market cap has been driven by negative sediment and does not represent the true value of the company especially now the ADAPT is approved in the two biggest markets . Trying to hold a CR plays right into SB and SIO hands and you don’t need to be a genius to see their objectives . How many more shares did they buy over the last couple of months ? Maybe that’s why the Constelation deal did not go through , By not proceeding they have caused more negative sediment which if the stock kept trading would have crashed it down 3 to 4 c again I think it was a great call by Wayne to suspend the stock if we get a positive outcome with some sort of deal or SP starts back at 6 c and should go up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.