ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi Dol I can understand in a way why Wayne went it alone with trying to market the ADAPT products , Partnering up with one of the majors is similar to diluting everyone’s holdings to some degree and some RI would be pissed when they see the partner taking 1/2 the profits just for marketing . Unfortunately in the real world these companies have the clout and the contacts and a small company like AHZ is always going to struggle to get market share against these companies . I can’t make to many statements about what has happened in the past I never followed the company that closely after I sold out in 2013. It’s easy to see mistakes in judgement have been made but realistically we are all human , we all make mistakes . All current holders just have to see what Wayne comes up with in the next few days . If he can’t come up with a suitable package I would suggest it would be in the best interest of holders that he tries to sell the company as it stands . Current market cap has been driven by negative sediment and does not represent the true value of the company especially now the ADAPT is approved in the two biggest markets . Trying to hold a CR plays right into SB and SIO hands and you don’t need to be a genius to see their objectives . How many more shares did they buy over the last couple of months ? Maybe that’s why the Constelation deal did not go through , By not proceeding they have caused more negative sediment which if the stock kept trading would have crashed it down 3 to 4 c again I think it was a great call by Wayne to suspend the stock if we get a positive outcome with some sort of deal or SP starts back at 6 c and should go up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.