SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

If you look at the corporate site. There is very little depth in...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If you look at the corporate site. There is very little depth in sales and product go to market skills. It appears the team consiste largely of protection and management of possible litigation (They have raised cash twice in recent months and with the onset of the recent announcement in China to heavily regulate esports of any kind (https://www.scmp.com/tech/article/2162114/china-regulators-plan-restrict-number-and-usage-new-games-amid-concerns-over) , the promise of revenue will be a question that I think we will still be asking in 2 years. Putting aside the costs side of establishing and running this business and seeing that the costs are relatively fixed and understood, that does nothing towards solving the revenue issue.

I questions if the announcements of partnerships and distribution agreements are really not just the work of those engineering share revenue rather than product revenue.

To gain confidence in the market this management team need to provide a decent update with something jointly signed by those that they are working with and have an arms length relationship from EM1 stakeholders. Until then this price will continue to plummet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.136K 305.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 931488 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 452857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.