AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

This is has much as I remember until I listen againRegular...

1. 9,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1520

This is has much as I remember until I listen again

Regular webcasts on releases of 4C…To provide key EMPATHIS

ALL 3 INTIATIVES TO PARTNER UP WITH A LEADER FOR EACH OF THOSE MARKETS

Supply agreement with mattress manufacturer for Alexicool products. The supply agreement with a multi-Billion dollar North American based mattress manufacturer. Alexium preferred supplier for PCM needs and thermal management of their products. . Agreement signed off at the end of March 2019 since then sales of their product have risen to the expected levels.

Pine Belt…already a major military supplier…Since 2006 supplied over 25 million treated uniforms to the military.. Good fit for Alexium with supply chains already with the military and Pine Belt very tech savvy..Pine belt has been through wear process several times with the military. Wear trial and evaluation could take 4-6 months. Currently meeting with Pine belt on production work and a logistic plan.

ICL….Global manufacturer and distributor for NF…..Huge Market for Flame retardant cotton 100 millions of square metres being sold each year….Major Footprint, ICL largest supplier of phosphorus flame retardant in the market allows Alexium to leverage their skills…Mou designed to allow time to work through the scope of the relationship working through Licence agreement now. Allows Alexium to come to market quicker.

EPA approval..Key milestone allows us to now sell in the U.SA and now allows us to develop the sales pipeline….

EBITDA ..PROFITABILITY BY THE END OF CALENDAR YEAR..

Improved management of costs..Improve margins with good management..Increase in PCM sales and also AlexiflamNF sales will also add to overall EBITDA…

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $92 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.