AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

really interesting this fin feed article these two bits really...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    really interesting this fin feed article these two bits really interesting IMO first relates to Alexicool second to NF sounds awfully like we will see some revenue from Alexiflam NF before military IMO but I do wonder whether there will be payment for the wear trial(question for those attending the meetings I guess) Anyway this company is really starting to grow finally IMO, its probably at the stage we thought it was in 2016/2017 rolleyes.png

Love the start of article
    The company today also delivered an impressive third quarter performance, having grown cash by 50% compared with the December quarter, while also establishing important agreements with major global enterprises.

“Our new relationships in the bedding industry are now contributing both to accelerated sales and revenue visibility for our PCM business.”

With its proprietary technology — Alexiflam NF, a proprietary flame retardant for cotton and cellulose-based textiles — well sought after, management’s confidence in delivering near-term earnings ahead of entering a strong growth trajectory appears well founded.Another positive sign is the fact that the company has not only been growing sales, but there is evidence of margin improvement, indicating increased efficiencies and possibly the benefits of the competitive edge provided by its technologies.The company has a promising earnings outlook for 2019 with management saying today that it expects to achieve positive monthly EBITDA on an ongoing basis by the fourth quarter, followed by sustained profitable growth in the years ahead.

things to ponder heysmile.png
    Anyway it was a good read
    I reckon we all know who the multi billion company is
    Have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.