AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-51

1. 9,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Hi Suze

Couple of thoughts

The reality is we are now achieving at some pace..No bluster anymore. just unadulterated facts.

Decent webcast though Jason did get a bit hesitant in regards to sufficient cash ( got the boss next to him) bit of pressure there...I would think we are discussing terms of Alexiums loan and maybe was trying to use his words wisely.

Bob came across as Bob usually does..Enthusiastic, Knows his business..Sticking to the mantra of " under promise and over deliver" ie: the multi-billion dollar North American mattress manufacturer that came out of the blue. Military sometime away but explained with a little bit more detail so we all know where we are, Alexicool going from strength to strength and the reaffirmation of EBITDA positive towards the end of the calendar year, I guess they know what's in the sales pipeline for that to happen.

ICL will actively get involved, wouldn't surprise me if orders are already in the pipeline hence Bobs NF comment that it will help the Positive EBITDA makes you wonder if there's forthcoming cash coming into the coffers from ICL hence Jason's hesitancy.. and as I said the 4E should be very enlightening

All in all a good believable webcast...Plenty of clues and reading between the lines ...

Time to increase my holding and keep reducing that average.

GLTASH

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.