ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    You probably right Lily - clearly RSH doesn't have the same things going for it as RAP......poor smaller cousin if you like. Maybe emergency raising at 5c if we lucky? As they say "patience is a virtue" Pay up at 10c, or wait for the heavily discounted cap raise is the tough decision to make.

How are you looking to play this lily? 100% RAP, and then see if can get discounted exposure to RSH?

I must admit, most of my research has been focused on RSH - really appreciate if you could fill some gaps for me on RAP - clearly with market cap nearly 3 times higher, they must be way more advanced than RSH, and way closer to revenues.

Excuse my ignorance, as I have only performed very limited research on RAP...….But one thing that really confuses me, is they failed US studies, (and US regulation states that pneumonia diagnosis requires scans), on what basis does RAP believe they are any chance to achieve FDA approval as a diagnostic product? Not meaning to be negative, just trying to understand based on my limited current knowledge.

Still also really confused - is the FDA submission as a diagnostic or screening tool? The preso's could lead you to believe either way. But would think ASIC will have a look at some point if the claim as a "diagnostic" is in fact incredible misleading, and it is really just a screening tool (which doesn't really involve new tech. For example Respiratory physicians already have a pneumonia screening tool that they use?)

Thanks in advance, for any intel you can provide. This is one of the fastest growing sectors out there, globally, so we should all be looking to maximise our exposure to digital health monitoring (and in rare cases digital health diagnostics)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.