ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I did similar comparisons of those four companies and also saw that cvsi had the most room for share price increase based on their current performance in the cannabinoid market place, however there is a bigger picture than the fact all four companies produce and sell CBD and other cannabinoids and are all currently doing land grabs for sales of those cannabinoid products. There are many many more things and products of potential value that can be produced from industrial hemp and following on from the cannabinoid gold rush there will be other product markets which will be capitalized on bigtime. The food, activated carbon and fabric/textile are some of the other big markets were companies have or are about to capture market share and EOF are the only one of the four mentioned companies to hold the whole value chain in those emerging markets also.
    The discovery of the health benefits offered by cannabinoids and the resulting gold rush and inflow of cash has accelerated research and development of a whole multitude of things where hemp offers modern day value and of all hemp companies EOF has the longest history of researching and working those other areas.
    I suspect that the management at EOF are more than pleased with the way the cannabinoid part of the business is currently raking in the money and the amounts being made may even be exceeding their expectations, but from the off management have said Hemp Black is the area of the company that will dominate. I am sure that building a Hemp Black processing plant right next door to the largest car manufacturing plant in the world was not without reason and will one day pay big dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.