JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

not a personal attack but just curious. You’ve had a negative...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    not a personal attack but just curious. You’ve had a negative view about jat for awhile and you don’t believe it is a long term hold at this point in time. I hold a lot of the same shares you trade in and read a few of your posts. Based off your opinion here about jat I fail to see why you still hold jat and not sell it at 7c like your opinion suggests you should do. You’ve lost faith in jat at this stage and can’t see clear skies so why didn’t you put your jat money into say ktd which is clear skies according to your posts? You could always ge t back into jat at a later stage when the sentiment changes.

Also so curious with both the up rampers and down rampers. Why do you post things with no evidence to support your arguments? Simply saying it’s going to skyrocket or it’s bullsheet doesn’t really do anything. Just seems like primary school kids using the “I know you are but what am I?” to win arguments. Kinda pointless... thank you to those who actually put factual evidence to support your arguments for and against. Only posted this cause one can get tired of sifting through the clutter... I’m sure some will get butt hurt by this post but if it means less sifting through junk I’m contempt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16129 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 3334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.