JAT 5.84% 64.5¢ jatcorp limited

Agree with all that you have said. If you look at who designed...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

Agree with all that you have said. If you look at who designed the web site and inspect that company site it is as much of a disaster as the JAT. It makes you wonder why would they go with someone like that?

I understand that the Australian site in the long term is not important as our business is in China but the lack of professionalism is concerning. I have had a lot of dealings with Asian countries and they do not care about aesthetics they just care about $$$ turnaround. My major concern is that this is an ASX listed company so presentation here in OZ is important to ensure that they continue to have investor confidence. Also a lot of the success of other OZ brands in China are based on the perception of the Aussie Chinese community sending their info back across the seas. Marketing in china is huge and the story and perception of the brands that JAT is sending is a massive factor to success which at the moment is a major problem. BUB is going to be successful as they have a USP in organic goat milk and now entering organic cows milk which makes it a very marketable product (question will be how strong their Chinese connections are to translate that into sales). Our products at the moment do not have the same strength but the one factor that JAT has going for it is that they are sales minded. They are 100% sales focused but they also need a little marketing focus as well to help the growth along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.