JAT 5.11% 65.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-399

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Completely agree. I think Jat is going for getting sales contracts and getting them to do the marketing (as to reduce our marketing costs). Different strategy but it seems to be working as our sales constantly increase.
    As stated prior the health one deal has only just started and should help with the australian market and give us some exposure to australian investors. Yes we all agree the site is lacking and so is management communication. Yet they are not upramping their announcements like companies such as WHA so i do appreciate that, if anything they are downramping their progress as they always post their quarterlies late in the day (have a look at past quarterlies, always after 12pm) . Management is also not taking huge wages even though growth has been really good. I am overall pleased with Wilton's work to date but hopefully investor communication will improve as the company improves.
    Think Wilton just wanted to get the company off the ground and time to deal with us investors etc was put on the back burner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.035(5.11%)
Mkt cap ! $54.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 66.5¢ 63.0¢ $56.30K 87.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4300 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.