JAT 5.68% 62.3¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-694

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I bought the shares as I can see the value in the market. Their performance (even though there are some questions out there on the reporting), their strong connections in China is something that is a huge plus (without strong powerful connections in China you can not achieve anything hence why other companies fail). The branding of the product is also something that the Chinese will be drawn to, on the flip side alot of the success of A2 and Bubs has been on the back of the Chinese Daigou sending word back to China that this is the best product in market. JAT does not have this luxury therefore it must have strong Chinese connections and presence on the board or in operations to make it happen which I believe from my research they do have.

There are issues when it comes to the company being listed in Australia that the majority of share holders will be from Australia. Hence why their platforms need to be able to sell the story to have interest and confidence from the investors or potential investors. This is not a mum and pop shop it is a ASX listed company and should be presented and run as one.

There are so many ways to manipulate your results whilst still being in compliance and remember money is like chess you move it in ways that work to your advantage if not you fail. The concern that the web site is not updated, the number being a mobile number listed, emails not responded to, no clear office presence in australia with a point of contact are all justified concerns about the professionalism of this listed company. The history of some people who are substantial shareholders is also something that needs to be kept back of mind as many people who work for small listed companies might fail in performance but still drive around in 250k cars and live in the A regions of our country. They do not go poor as sometimes they just enjoy the fruits of investors putting in money.

As stated before "Perception is reality" unfortunately that is usually the case but the important thing to do is your own due diligence. I have been a long term shareholder hence I am in the plus but my initial investment was with the knowledge that it is early days and I could lose my investment (sometimes you take a gamble knowing that is could go or could pay off). Now that there is a little bit more time behind the company and I am looking at putting more in I want to start to be assured of my investment to ensure that my money is going into the right place for the next 2+ years.

There are major concerns with the current uncertainty in trading terms between China and the world which could also kill JAT overnight. OZ milk is a massive issue for the Chinese government and if things go sour then it would be one of the first areas where they would stamp down on. The chinese government is very big on not losing face so the huge issue with chinese baby formula has been embarrassing for the country hence they will want to rectify it at some stage.

Anyway here you have a bit more about my thinking and reasons. I am not a sh!t kicker who is here to manipulate anything. To be honest very few on here would be able to do that but I am here like most others to ensure that we make the right trading decisions, share information that we have to save each other the time and effort of doing it all yourself. Yes always DYOR and check on what others have said or posted, never take it at face value and most importantly be a realist!!!! Question everything and get the answers you seek and when you see others ask questions that you can not answer then ask yourself why you can not answer rather than criticise, attack or try to discredit them......Just my opinion, DYOR,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.3¢
Change
-0.038(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 66.0¢ 60.0¢ $49.53K 78.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 1834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.