PCK 0.00% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

I'm not sure how you're getting the $81k figure?Personally I was...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

I'm not sure how you're getting the $81k figure?

Personally I was expecting revenue for the June qrt to be around $46k by looking at the Mar19 MRR then x 3 on the table.
    Then i realized the payment terms per RAC may be different ie 30days to pay invoice of last month's usage etc. So by using the MRR which shows the contract value per month would be inaccurate to determine actual cash receipts.

This big jump in june qrt MRR will be good to see when PCK also get the big jump in receipts, Sep qrt? Dec qrt?
    Then we can get a better idea and forecast future revenue to receipts. But will still be a guess though.

In regards to the market cap, i think that the market has factored in the $5mil grant from the government to trial out 100,000 beds next qrt.
    I assume the $5mil will be revenue for the year which will break-even PCK.
    But will this be a recurring revenue going forward?

In the interview with Phil, he mentions that the govt fund could be expanded from $5mil to $10mil, it gives time for the RAC to budget the cost themselves and PCK may request the royal commission in age care to look into using the painchek app more broadly.

So if the 100,000 beds all sign up afterwards that's at least $6mil per year if calculated at $5 per month.The more contracts we see signing up atm without the grant, then more likely the RACs on the govt trial will sign up too after it ends IMO.
    It may not justify the current market cap alone, but if you factor in the growth prospect and achievements so far, then it's possible in this bull market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKZvXrCPkwY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $13.98K 463.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1007373 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 99916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 278862
Last updated 15.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.