AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Well finally had a chance to have a read and a quick listen to...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well finally had a chance to have a read and a quick listen to the webcast. It all sounds and looks really solid, I need to relisten again when I have time. So nice to see the increase in cash receipts, also great to hear Bob say that we can just be a profitable company from bedding, Alexicool alone without, the military and ICL components etc smile.png.
    Great to see that increase in product manufacturing costs for this current quarter, yay sounds like things are moving finally smile.png.

Also glad that they spoke about the credit needs and by the sounds of things with us now starting to have growing cash receipts/revenue looks like they are in a better position to secure more appropriate credit facilities. This was talked about during their visit to Australia and how a better credit facility would of been preferrable to we currently have but we needed runs on the board before we could go about changing things, so looks like they are comfortable now to seek alternatives.

This whole quarterly and webcast really is shining a light on how great a team and board we have now compared to the past, hopefully everyone can now start to truly see how different this company is now being run IMO.

And one of the biggest surprise about today was I thought I actually heard a bit of positivity from @thunderhead1 now that made me smile wink.png.

Yay Yay IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.