DXN 0.00% 7.7¢ dxn limited

I am reminding myself that Aug 19th is a key date so I'm holding...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

I am reminding myself that Aug 19th is a key date so I'm holding my breath for that. (Maybe a week after) I figure no news is good news at the moment. I think I'd rather hear nothing that something bad at this stage. There has been no real volume on the sell side, so it doesn't seem like any insiders who are in the know are selling.

We now have one datacenter completed or very close.

Sales and revenue is as low as it will ever be.

We have some new management with experience.

Our product has a competitive advantage.

Market cap is only around 17Million.

Once the 2 x datacenters are full the current market cap is only a fraction of the potential annual earnings.

A few week delay in opening will not be major when looking at the big picture but will probably hammer the stock in the short term.

When any meaningful good news comes out, the SP should move just as fast on the upside as volume is thin.

There are obviously risks.......trying not to think about that atm as, like everyone here, I have a bit tied up and in a hole with this company. One would have to think risk reward is tilted to the upside at this time in the game.

If the market dumps completely, we may be insulated slightly as we have already been pounded. That would present an opportunity, but you can't even sell without devaluing the SP, with volume so thin as it is. Someone managed to drop the SP 11% only selling 10KAUD worth. if you have 250 or more, forget it.....

May as well not give up and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.