3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

Dyeman you wrote about partnerships and ithey are important.Be...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Dyeman you wrote about partnerships and ithey are important.
    Be very surprised if our association( Ians words were collaboration} with either Bentley or Autodesk have yielded anything more than share bonus targets for management.Both were trumpeted as being potential game changers for Pointerra.The only way either were going to produce results was if Pointerra trained their staff or attended sales meetings to push their products.Like to know if that happened.10million auto desk users and seemingly nothing to show for it
    At the first AGM I went to 3 years ago the expectation was we would be signing up even the most basic engineering/ surveying type businesses which would provide the bread and butter for the business.
    Move ahead 3 years and obviously our potential customers are a lot more sophisticated and bigger,and we obviously dont sell much off the counter as analytics seem to be the buzz word and I image there will be a lot of time spent developing individual systems when signing up even someone on $5 k a month.Thats ok but if they are only on a year to year contract you need to be on your game to retain customers.
    Will we reach break even this month I hope so, However I am far more interested in seeing the salesmen reach break even .One sales man on $150k plus a car and super has probably got to sell three $5000pm contracts a year just to cover his own base costs. and that's without the company making any money.I doubt that is happening at the moment
    .Still can't believe they have been able to keep costs so low for so long and due credit to management and staff for that. We should recognize that there a a lot of skilled people hanging in with this company who are probably not getting paid what they could earn elsewhere. That alone should suggest that they believe in the product. Lets hope they get the results that all shareholders are hoping for

.*** is suggesting our system is patented . Is that correct?
    My thoughts are if we dont move quickly we will lose any "disruptive advantage "we had earlier on.
    Looking forward to the AGM to get a better understanding of what progress is being made with genuine sales.As a professional salesman I understand that the deals only done when the money is in the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.