3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

Wish i could share your optimism.. Cant fault the management or...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Wish i could share your optimism.. Cant fault the management or thecompany. Take out the R/d grant and we are still barely ticking along. Note no mention of what the new sales staff have been doing. As my financial planner once said you cant eat potential. We had a target USA market of 3500 major companies in energy distribution alone and I doubt if we have signed more than a half dozen.. Its a far cry from being a &1.9 billion company. .
    The figures are chickenfeed. Better profit in a lawnmowing round at the moment....Sales for a company employing about a dozen people are a pittence.
    This company has a major problem . Its product does not sell itself as initially expected and customers now want sophisticated analytics which is obviously costing time. Obviously the sales team would be battling to cover their wages at this stage. Have been to the last 2 agms and have been a long term holder but I cant help thinking the goal posts have moved in relation to customer requirements over the last few years. Thats evidenced by the fact that the target appears to be capture companies which may seem an easier target than individual businesses..
    To date we havent seen any of the $100,000 to $500,000 per annum sign ups that were talked about at previous AGMs
    Having operated my own small business with monthly sales targets of $360000 achieved I think they have a long way to go to cash flow positive

Still think its a hold but I think the returns might be there for my grand kids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.