RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Another recent commentary on the problems of the SA telco...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Another recent commentary on the problems of the SA telco industry regarding the theft of batteries at their mobile base stations attached below.
    In the article, Jacqui O’Sullivan, executive for corporate affairs at MTN SA, says the operator experiences five to 20 incidents of theft or vandalism per day.
    She goes on to say “We have, for instance, had to spend in the region of R11 million to replace batteries at 100 sites in Gauteng. More broadly, we have had to spend R285 million on additional infrastructure to fix what was broken.”
    This is just one telco’s experience! Telkom is mentioned as having 5,500 base stations. I don’t know how many ZBM’s are required to power a base station but let’s say 2, 3 or 4 per site. You do the numbers...
    Obviously, Redflow’s investment in developing a market for ZBM’s in this sector/ region is very well focussed. Once there is a foothold in SA the opportunity is there for the rest of the continent and India.
    The effort will hopefully deliver results in the near future. I imagine the recent ISO9001 certification is another box ticked in the process.
    I’m persuaded to upgrade my sentiment to ‘buy’ albeit still somewhat speculative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.