MSG 0.00% 0.4¢ mcs services limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-39

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I sold out today - the following concerned me:

"The increase was materially a result of more timelypayments to the Company by customers." Translation, don't expect this sort of income for the following quarters.

Sure they have won a few more contracts and tendering for a few more but I'd be very surprised if we saw these kind of numbers in the following quarterly.

Also for the following quarterly (as taken from half yearly):

Accrual for prior period insurance

The Company, in conjunction with its current Insurance Broker, has recently undertaken a review of theWorkers Compensation Insurance premiums for insurance periods prior to those managed by our currentBroker.An amount of $450,000 has been accrued in relation to expected workers’ compensation call-up premiums forthe years 2015/16 and 2016/17. The accrued amount may be subject to the future application of potentialrebates and offsets which may reduce the amount ultimately payable.

The Company’s insurer has confirmed the expected additional premiums will not fall due for payment until atleast 31 August 2019 following a final quantification.

I'll be keeping on the watchlist but it's a sell for me for now. Will wait to see what next quarter brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $792.3K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6504010 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 988871 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.