AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

.What is very frustrating is to see the low-risk growth business...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    What is very frustrating is to see the low-risk growth business for Adapt surgical patches being not advanced.
    We have a product which has geographic advantage as in no mad cow disease ... and potential for extra product as in pre-formed shapes, especially tubes for heart bypass ops which needs some development ... yet instead of investment in a large and highly skilled salesforce we are losing momentum in MENA (middle east north africa) India, and evrywhere else too except for USA and some parts of Europe. For a product containing technical advantages and claiming a premium price, distributors are useless in making sales. MUST HAVE SALES PEOPLE ON THE GROUND!... but where are they?... As far as I can see oour salesforce is shrinking and at least some are very unhappy and angry .. note Admedus is tied up in the courts in New York with a disgruntled former employee .(Lapushner v. Admedus Ltd. et al (nysd-1:2018-cv-11530 Southern District of New York)
    So here we are ... financially broke because of our funds being invested in a wet dream for a product which we see today is not on anyone's horizon (TAVR) and now we are unable to make the necessary investment in Adapt.
    It will be a miracle if WP can pull this out of the fire. I give it until end-September before VA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.