AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

.What is very frustrating is to see the low-risk growth business...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    What is very frustrating is to see the low-risk growth business for Adapt surgical patches being not advanced.
    We have a product which has geographic advantage as in no mad cow disease ... and potential for extra product as in pre-formed shapes, especially tubes for heart bypass ops which needs some development ... yet instead of investment in a large and highly skilled salesforce we are losing momentum in MENA (middle east north africa) India, and evrywhere else too except for USA and some parts of Europe. For a product containing technical advantages and claiming a premium price, distributors are useless in making sales. MUST HAVE SALES PEOPLE ON THE GROUND!... but where are they?... As far as I can see oour salesforce is shrinking and at least some are very unhappy and angry .. note Admedus is tied up in the courts in New York with a disgruntled former employee .(Lapushner v. Admedus Ltd. et al (nysd-1:2018-cv-11530 Southern District of New York)
    So here we are ... financially broke because of our funds being invested in a wet dream for a product which we see today is not on anyone's horizon (TAVR) and now we are unable to make the necessary investment in Adapt.
    It will be a miracle if WP can pull this out of the fire. I give it until end-September before VA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.