LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-68

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Have to agree, the speed has been most disappointing however the details that are visible are as such;

1. Steve McGovern who has found major growing success with Dubber by working with IBM and AT&T has invested much into LNU and is on the board.
    2. Gerard is a seasoned capital markets investor has seen the attraction in LNU and is linked to VR, also on the board.
    3. Hemisphere, with decades of development experience can see the path to monetization and again is now also invested.
    4. Kirby and VR have personally taken a stake in this growing company.

5. The precise label of hyper-personalisation has been chosen for a very specific reason. It is not so much the technical side LNU are trying to sell, it's the deep data that is craved by the big companies that can be sold that now runs the world. This is the type of data LNU can provide and it is in a field that currently has limitations on how that data is extracted (bulky video). LNU can pull granular data that other companies cannot to help create the full analysis of individuals and their preferences, habits and more. That is why CR continually pumps this phrasing in all interviews, this is what they will be selling. It is the biggest industry now and if LNU can provide previously unattainable granular data on individuals to bigger companies they will have good chance to succeed in the coming decade.

It is hard to call from the outside, as many have mentioned you can have the right people, right tech but just can't crack the monetisation side of things sometimes. I still think LNU will have success but it has been a lesson for all on speed of development in this case and as mentioned that key word that makes it that bit more unique and challenging 'disruptive'.

GLTAH and patience I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.