JAT 0.00% 70.0¢ jatcorp limited

Wow, a lot of information thrown out by management in the past...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Wow, a lot of information thrown out by management in the past two days - these guys are busy!!

Happy to see an improvement in converting revenue into net profits - better that we sell less to take in more so it's likely we are selling more of our own products and making less on trade commissions from other non-owned goods - positive sign indeed.

Not going to pretend to know much about plant-based meats or cosmetics but it appears that there is a healthy market in Asia so laying foundations works for me.

People are complaining that management has fingers in too many pies but I think JAT is thinking bigger than any of us first realized and the law of averages says that we hit on a few of these industries even if we miss elsewhere. We hit a home run with Lactoferin but missed with Golden Koala, however, profits from Lactoferin will significantly outstrip any losses made on GK in the long run.

Good quarterly, let's get above the 6c threshold for a healthy base pre consolidation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.