RHY 0.00% 6.7¢ rhythm biosciences limited

All my dealings with Glenn have been very positive. So, I am...

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    All my dealings with Glenn have been very positive. So, I am still supportive of management. The delays have hurt the SP. And I doubt that a lack of management skin in the game is preventing most potential buyers from buying in.

If I were out now, I would also be looking at a potential raise before buying in. The only risk with that is the assumption that they will raise at these depressed prices, prior to the completion of the clinical trials. If they expedite the trials & have success, they should be able to raise at a higher SP. That's my hope as a current holder. Raising here is too dilutive. And if Glenn is as good as you say, he will fight hard to protect the capital structure. The imminent quarterly should paint a better picture as to their current cash position, next quarter outlays & an update on the trial numbers, etc.

Oh, and sub-10c would put original seed under water & mean that almost all sellers would be crystallising losses to sell to you. It's a definite possibility, but you aren't getting any of mine. Soz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109999 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.