SP8 0.00% 0.9¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-42

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    She's a slow-moving beast, for sure. Looks like management's early vision (a la IPO) got moth eaten, full of holes and discarded. The only two things still in place, so far as we know, are Viacom and GameCloud, neither of which has had much, if any, direct mention from Emerge in recent times.
    However, Emerge has been busy building out its distribution and billing network, we're told, so that's some necessary groundwork laid. Nothing can happen unless the distribution channels are in place. I'm not clear from the recent announcements whether the 'Emerge expects to launch in at least 3 countries before the end of calendar 2019' statement refers to a real commercial (supported) launch of something, or just an exploratory launch looking for some viable countries in which to do some concept promoting. In other words, we're launching, but launching what? I'm guessing we won't have too long to wait to find out.
    I'm not going to knock it, starting anything new is always fraught and frequently fails, but full marks for having a go and for raising the necessary finance to have a shot at it, there is potential; there have been a lot of seemingly wasted months and little useful information flowing, but all that will be forgiven and forgotten in an instant, should management start putting runs on the board.
    B22.
    Last edited by Bagman22: 06/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $196 21.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 11718201 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3803481 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.