3DP 6.67% 3.2¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-33

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Cheers@Kfann been waiting for some feedback so I will definitely go over the above in more detail - many thanks!!! just FYI I'm a tech guy not a financials / business guy (although learning) so just giving it my best shot for interests sake. Will take onboard anyone's constructive feedback

re CR I was in the not required camp as I thought it was potentially (although not necessarily a good idea) avoidable and also management (and Ian in a fairly recent email) stated it wasn't their intention - however it sounds like the US stuff is about to take off

re new hires they have only added 50-70k pd to staff costs so is there some share based comps coming?? you mention figures closer to $85k (all figures AUD) pq so this is interesting - good point on beefing up admin by 15% as i have commented this seems to come in overs each quarter.

Didnt know they were a package deal but thats great and I think in general this is hugely bullish for US operations .. I wasnt going to share this from Ian but it addresses a point so here it is .. also I specifically asked if they were going to report not on churn but NRR but didnt get feedback. Emphasis added below is mine. Any way you slice it it's an exciting time to be a shareholder

Re DPaaS - well we had to give it a name right! Because it isn't subscription revenue its outside ACV.

That said, we believe that the new guys will generate quite a deal of this sort of revenue so it will hopefully feature as ongoing revenue into the future.

When a plane/drone/car/tripod mounted sensor has finished the 3D scan, there are a bunch of desktop processing steps before Pointerra can take the data. For aerial and mobile capture, we now have DPaaS capability and it is important (not just because its revenue) as we can use this capability to manage the deployment of new AaaS analytics and progressively remove the need for DPaaS (and other peoples post-capture processing) altogether. So we will end up doing ourselves out of work (DPaaS work) but the value/growth of AaaS will far outstrip this loss.

Put differently, the new DPaaS capability (through Jamie and Jill) is revenue (good) but more importantly, a bridge/lever to accelerate the take-up of DaaS/AaaS by customers and prospects. Its a win-win - short, medium and long term - for Pointerra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $36.12K 1.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1220576 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.