AVR 8.35% $9.99 anteris technologies ltd

Really I think AHZ are on the right path now costs are down and...

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Really I think AHZ are on the right path now costs are down and AHZ has the necessary funds to do the initial human trials for the TAVR . Most here doubted the tech and its value but I have never doubted it . WP surprised everyone with the Cardiocel deal even me as it was not the deal I expected . In the process of making this deal I am 100% sure WP has already found at least one prospective partner for the TAVR . Partnering with the TAVR was WP main objective over the last 6 mths , I would suggest the fact no human trials have been done was the main stumbling block . Now AHZ has the funds to complete human trials . If AHZ has successful trials I would not be surprised if WP already has a number of deals on the table . Over the last few weeks I have seen another company I have shares in start to rise from the ashes OSL. , It does happen , I did a similar thing as I did here and bought up big while the SP was tanked out . Let’s hope WP and the board have learnt from previous mistakes. ( not done intentionally ) and AHZ goes on to be the company we all thought it could be . After all the slagging on WP and the board ( some of it deserved ) over the last 12 mths I hope everyone realises they are only human and everyone makes mistakes . WP and the board have done the right thing by all the RI over the last months by putting the companies shares in suspension ( all though some cant see it ) . The SP would have tanked while negotiations were going on and I feel would have led to the company being taken over. ( WP saw that coming ) Hopefully good times lay ahead for AHZ. GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.99
Change
-0.910(8.35%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.79 $9.30 $1.477M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $9.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.99 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.