ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

What a classic moment for speculative investors to take a punt...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    What a classic moment for speculative investors to take a punt on what could potentially be a multi-bagger. The uncertainty is at all time highs, and so is the potential for gains with the share price oscillating between $0.001 and $0.002. The company isn’t easy to value at this point in its life, however history provides us with an indication of what the market values ETC at, give a level of market sentiment. Look back to the long lead up to NLC/NMDC/ETC tripartite let-down. The price typically oscillated between $0.008 and $0.0014, with highs exceeding $0.02. Add WTE into the picture and consider works conducted with the initial India deal (site and engineering, government approval, etc), this thing could turn quickly given the right sequence of announcements. In my opinion, the early hints of SAIL could be the start.

Views on the latest plans for the company

The focus on cashflow positive makes sense now, despite not necessarily making sense in the past. Looking at the position of the company going into the India deal the first time, ETC didn’t exactly have the capacity to achieve cash-flow-positive status given the embryonic position of Australian operations. IMO, that represented a riskier proposition for investors, given the absence of further development in Aus and failure to close in India would have positioned ETC in a concerning space.

Coming forward to the current position and management have identified an opportunity to position the company on its own two feet, effectively removing reliance on near to medium term deals. IMO, this removes a material element of risk from the proposition, and notwithstanding recently dilution, provides a pathway to reduced future dilution.

Needless to say I still hold and will continue do add going forward.

All In My Opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 26264854 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5216937 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.