AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

To be honest, if the problem is the interpretation of cash...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    To be honest, if the problem is the interpretation of cash revenue from blockchain and/or crypto currency, the TH wouldn't last this long. I am sure it would only take about a month of robust debate to say what is 'cash revenue' and how to incorporate crypto into Australian Accounting Standards.

Possibly, and I am only throwing this out there for debate, that ASX has coming up with a ruling and AB1 has appealed that decision and it is going through mediation or dispute resolution process. If you look at the costs from the 4C, it is costing us more than the average office accounting staff wages. Further more, think of the ramifications of such a ruling globally. It would set a benchmark for other jurisdictions globally to use such an interpretation. AB1 could be breaking new ground here at shareholders expense. Not a short term win-win for SH but could be a long term socially accepted industry win-win.

This could also explain why AB1 cannot release any information about the trading halt as it is in a legal process. It would need both party's consent to release any information which I would seriously doubt the ASX would give. Why would they give consent when they don't have to?

My thoughts on the 4C, yep all good. As you were gentlemen. We are still making profits so nothing to worry about.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.