AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I am guessing there is no real substantial Blockchain or Crypto...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

I am guessing there is no real substantial Blockchain or Crypto based revenue flowing into the Company just yet.

They really don’t have a fully operational BC based game in full release yet outside of the Krypto Kitties franchise that I know of. There has been revenue generated from auction based digital asset sales from the F1 cars and more recently the Star Trek themed Space ships and Space Stations they promoted for Lucid Sight!

If I am leaving something out, please add to my thoughts here!
    Just trying to sift through the limited information that we have available to try and get a better idea perhaps on the reasons behind the Inquiries.

As far as Blockchain based Company’s that utilize Crypto I think there is Lucid Sight, Gods Unchained game , and more recently Dapper Labs NBA collectible offering and Animoca’s Distribution revenue from the Krypto Kitties.

What I think is significant regarding the Dapper/NBA BC licensing deal is they have partnered with a very influential and affluent franchise group with many of the owners very well connected in the business and financial communities.
    This should help speed along the adoption rate and perhaps the acceptance of the BC/Crypto methods as a more recognized form of making micro transactions.

These are comments extracted from Yat Siu’s September 3 letter to Investors and Friends of Animoca!

He refers to the Blockchain revenue as being “incremental contributions from the developing blockchain game segment.”
    I know you guys were trying to piece together the revenue shortfall from 6 month 2019, until Q3 2019 and looking closely at the Blockchain revenue picture .

Operating revenue of $8.3 million increased by 47%, year-on-year, due to the strong performance of the Company’s core mobile games business, as well as incremental contributions from the developing blockchain game segment. This revenue does not include an additional $2.9 million in cash received that was reclassified largely as unearned revenue which was recorded as contract liabilities.

$16.6 million in cash, digital and financial current assets, up 177% year-on-year, due to an increase in cash generation and an increase in the value of digital assets.

Raised $5.7 million in new capital during the first half of this year at a 4.2% premium to the 30-day VWAP. A further $2.0 million in new capital was issued to vendors of assets and suppliers of services.Subsidiaries TSB Gaming (makers of The Sandbox), and OliveX raise a total of $5.71 million in new capital from strategic investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.