AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly, page-21

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It looks like all 2019 Revenue is being accounted for (including any Blockchain revenue) based on $8.3 million restatement ($2.9 million reclassified ) and including $6.6 million for Q3 matches the $14.9 million ytd number.

So if all the revenue is hitting the top line and they just produced a $6.6 million dollar Q3 , that would put the Company on a $25 million dollar annualized pace going forward!

Besides posting a solid Q3, the Company has 3 potential major revenue drivers scheduled to release some time in first half of 2020.

The Sandbox, F1 Delta Time and The Stryker Sports Stars Fantasy collectible game. I am not sure if the Quidd transaction is fully closed and that they have booked any revenue related to Q3? (Another revenue driver with an upcoming China release)

IF these 3 or 4 Blockchain based gaming assets come to market as planned and are reasonably successful, then we could really see a spike in revenue for 2020!

Some months back the Company hired a veteran financial officer (Abriems guessing his spelling of name) with over “30 years experience working with publicly traded ASX Companies,” so I am hopeful he already has connections and a solid history working with the officials at the ASX and helps bring about a resolution to the current Halt!

all the above just my opinion and thoughts
    dyodd

Glta here and a special thanks to Pangu for the tireless posting of useful information

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.