AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

It looks like all 2019 Revenue is being accounted for (including...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It looks like all 2019 Revenue is being accounted for (including any Blockchain revenue) based on $8.3 million restatement ($2.9 million reclassified ) and including $6.6 million for Q3 matches the $14.9 million ytd number.

So if all the revenue is hitting the top line and they just produced a $6.6 million dollar Q3 , that would put the Company on a $25 million dollar annualized pace going forward!

Besides posting a solid Q3, the Company has 3 potential major revenue drivers scheduled to release some time in first half of 2020.

The Sandbox, F1 Delta Time and The Stryker Sports Stars Fantasy collectible game. I am not sure if the Quidd transaction is fully closed and that they have booked any revenue related to Q3? (Another revenue driver with an upcoming China release)

IF these 3 or 4 Blockchain based gaming assets come to market as planned and are reasonably successful, then we could really see a spike in revenue for 2020!

Some months back the Company hired a veteran financial officer (Abriems guessing his spelling of name) with over “30 years experience working with publicly traded ASX Companies,” so I am hopeful he already has connections and a solid history working with the officials at the ASX and helps bring about a resolution to the current Halt!

all the above just my opinion and thoughts
    dyodd

Glta here and a special thanks to Pangu for the tireless posting of useful information

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.